1. Collapse Details
    Kodi and sportsdevil 
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    Hi friends,
    I installed kodi for android on my smartphone after that I tried to install Sportsdevil but it isn't available in the plugin's list. Anyone knows how to install it? Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ciccioesposito For This Useful Post:

romaro (02-18-2017)

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Kodi and sportsdevil 
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    googel it and try to instal from ZIP

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    Hi it must be installed from zip in the setings of Kodi (XBMC).
    Sportsdevil is an add-on that connects to multiple sports streaming websites, it gets hold of the sporting streams giving you the capability to watch a wide array of Sports through your PC, tablet, phone or other hardware running XBMC.

The Sportsdevil add-on has links to live football games as well as other sports such as basketball, baseball, American football, hockey, wrestling and NCAA amongst others.

After running Sportsdevil it may well ask if you want to update, make sure you do this to get the latest streams. Then just head to the Live Sports button and you can look for the game/match/event and start watching.

Just remember that as the links are changing all the time, some may not work. If and when this happens, just try a different link as there are usually several to choose from.

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by fandm View Post
    Hi it must be installed from zip in the setings of Kodi (XBMC).
    Sportsdevil is an add-on that connects to multiple sports streaming websites, it gets hold of the sporting streams giving you the capability to watch a wide array of Sports through your PC, tablet, phone or other hardware running XBMC.

The Sportsdevil add-on has links to live football games as well as other sports such as basketball, baseball, American football, hockey, wrestling and NCAA amongst others.

After running Sportsdevil it may well ask if you want to update, make sure you do this to get the latest streams. Then just head to the Live Sports button and you can look for the game/match/event and start watching.

Just remember that as the links are changing all the time, some may not work. If and when this happens, just try a different link as there are usually several to choose from.
    I know Sportdevil plugin since I use it on the PCs and on that version you can install it from the addons you have in KODI's menu. Apparently on android system is quite different and you have to download first as a zip file and then install. I did it that way and it works, thanks both for the tips.