Notices
 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: 8 port Diseq with dvb-programs? 
    #11
    Board Senior Member besit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
    Posts
    321
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iliyavet View Post
    Hello again. I tried steps explained by *besit ,and they are working good with DVBViewer(my version is 4.8.1.0), but DVBViewer sometimes crash(not always but some days several times on hour) ,not work stable.It is good program,but i use ProgDVB too - and I realise ProgDVB is much stable than DVBViewer. That's way before i go to sat shop to buy 4 more LNB and 8-port Diseq(it will cost about 60-70 euro),I want to find out,how to setup(it is possible) to use it on ProgDVB(Last days i searched on web,but nothing found).
    But for me here on satlover forum i will get the best answers,for all about sat-tv
    Best Regards to all members!
    I'd guess that those dvbviewer crashes are not a fault of dvbviewer, but Skystar USB HD with BDA drivers (if you use bda)
    To work with technisat cards you need wdm drivers and win xp.
    Or even Linux, they say these cards work perfectly in Linux (I haven't chance to check)
    Standard version of ProgDVB does not work with diseqc at all.
    If I'll find a working version of ProgDVB pro, I will try it and make a report.
     
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: 8 port Diseq with dvb-programs? 
    #12
    Member iliyavet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by besit View Post
    I'd guess that those dvbviewer crashes are not a fault of dvbviewer, but Skystar USB HD with BDA drivers (if you use bda)
    To work with technisat cards you need wdm drivers and win xp.
    besit , maybe you are right about BDA-drivers and dvbviewer.Yes ,now I use BDA driver.But I use also Windows 7,You wrote about wdm and win XP.Is it possible and which kind of driver have to use,on win7 to improve stability on dvbviewer.What you recommend me?I don't want to downgrade to win xp because of only one driver.I remember that before my present windows 7 installation ,one time when I installed windows 7 ,and all program(ect.,skystar with installation disc,dvb-programs,codes),windows update find me one driver for my ss2 hd usb,and I install it ,but I made a mistake-after that driver from microsoft ,pictures of all my dvb programs gone worst.That's way now i used tehnisat publisher driver.
    Now picture is exellent,but that crashes on dvbviewer sometimes i want to fix.
    Regards
     
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: 8 port Diseq with dvb-programs? 
    #13
    Experienced Board Member mirny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    669
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    323
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iliyavet View Post
    I don't want to downgrade to win xp because of only one driver
    you don't need to downgrade, you can make a dual boot,
    win xp and win7 on one computer, i've got it like this, mainly when i want to use old cards without win7 drivers, it's quite usefull.

    dvbviewr sometimes crash to me aswell, mainly when i loose signal then it crash, otherwise its stable, i mean in win7 with bda drivers
    HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

    If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.
     
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: 8 port Diseq with dvb-programs? 
    #14
    Board Senior Member besit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
    Posts
    321
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iliyavet View Post
    besit , maybe you are right about BDA-drivers and dvbviewer.Yes ,now I use BDA driver.But I use also Windows 7,You wrote about wdm and win XP.Is it possible and which kind of driver have to use,on win7 to improve stability on dvbviewer.What you recommend me?I don't want to downgrade to win xp because of only one driver.I remember that before my present windows 7 installation ,one time when I installed windows 7 ,and all program(ect.,skystar with installation disc,dvb-programs,codes),windows update find me one driver for my ss2 hd usb,and I install it ,but I made a mistake-after that driver from microsoft ,pictures of all my dvb programs gone worst.That's way now i used tehnisat publisher driver.
    Now picture is exellent,but that crashes on dvbviewer sometimes i want to fix.
    Regards
    Screwy technisat BDA drivers is a kind a well known problem.
    common track mind:
    "win7 doesn't support wdm - technisat kards work unstable with bda - so technisat kards incompatible with win7"
    I used Tevii 660 usb card for a long time, then it broke and I bought Skystar USB HD, it's a last technisat product, younger then SkyStar USB 2 HD CI, like Mirny use. These two cards are absolutely different. Newer card works ONLY with 4.6.0 drivers. Older works with also older drivers. Technisat wrote 4.7 drivers, but they are not just UNSTABLE, they are absolutely unpredictable. At least I can say it concerning win xp. You may try it for win 7, maybe they will work better. These drivers are intended for Skystar 2eXpress HD, but they has a record for Skustar USB UD in inf.
    _ftp://tsdownload:JP7[email protected]/assets/medias/common/22/soft_deenfritpl_Skystar-2-express-hd_001.zip
    These drivers are BDA only. Wdm drivers in this package are only intended for sat internet purposes and unable to work with DVB.
     
     

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to besit For This Useful Post:

    iliyavet (01-30-2013)

  6. Collapse Details
    8 port Diseq with dvb programs 
    #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Total Downloaded
    0
    According with some info that I get today, there is a high possibility to see a new iPod with touch screen the following days.

    Stay tuned
     
     

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

 
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •